RBM Poland - Project Manager
Rechargeable Battery Materials
Posted on 30-11-2022
Reducing harmful vehicle emissions. Giving new life to used metals. Powering the cars of the future. As a global materials and technology group, we apply our specialist knowledge to offer materials and solutions that are essential to everyday life. We aim to be a clear world leader in materials for clean mobility and recycling and have turned our sustainability approach into an even greater competitive advantage. With ambitions like this, imagine what you could do?
About Rechargeable Battery Materials
We are all on the move. Umicore’s rechargeable battery materials give people autonomy and connectivity. We are a pioneer in battery materials that give added range and performance to electric vehicles. Our materials also ensure longer battery life for portable electronics. To enable our customers to produce even better performing batteries we cannot stand still. We need to find new ways to do things, discover new solutions and develop new ideas. Which is where you come in.
What you will be doing
- Project planning, construction and technical commissioning of new plants
- Planning and implementation of plant changes or adaptations
- Procurement of equipment and service providers
- Technical support of running plants and processes in production
- Process and plant optimization
- Backup for Operations Engineers and Project Managers
- Management of a small team or coordination of external service providers
Who we are looking for
- Master degree in Engineering
- Professional experience in the technical field and technical project management
- Proven Project management skills
- Ability to analyse complex relationships, derive logical conclusions and present them in a target group-oriented manner
- Team leader able to manage inter-department teams and to operate in a matrix structure
- Predisposition to creative solutions and joy to participate in change processes
- Committed, responsible and willing to involve himself in technical matters
- Very good English skills (C1 level)
What we offer
We aim to lead the way. Not just for our customers, but for our employees too. That is why we strive to create a collaborative environment in which we can all succeed, and a culture through which we can all share ideas, develop our expertise and advance our careers. We engage in building an inclusive work culture that offers equal opportunities for all employees irrespective of their diverse backgrounds. As you would expect from a world-leading organisation, we will also reward your contribution with a competitive salary and benefits. With all this and more, imagine what you could do?
Since this is a greenfield project, we are looking for specialist candidates to get our site started.
We look forward to receiving your application!
If our teams can improve battery performance, IMAGINE WHAT YOU COULD DO?