RBM Poland - Health & Safety Specialist
Poland - Nysa
Rechargeable Battery Materials
Reducing harmful vehicle emissions. Powering the cars of the future. Giving new life to used metals. We are the leading circular materials technology company fulfilling its mission to create materials for a better life. With ambitions like this, imagine what you could do?
About Rechargeable Battery Materials
We are all on the move. Umicore’s rechargeable battery materials give people autonomy and connectivity. We are a pioneer in battery materials that give added range and performance to electric vehicles. Our materials also ensure longer battery life for portable electronics. To enable our customers to produce even better performing batteries we cannot stand still. We need to find new ways to do things, discover new solutions and develop new ideas. Which is where you come in.
What you will be doing
• Monitoring of working conditions and compliance with the principles of health and safety at work
• Participation in determining the circumstances and causes of accidents at work and determining conclusions
• Initiating remedial actions when threats are identified
• Participation in assessing the occupational risk associated with a given job
• Monitoring of safety indicators and preparing relevant reports
• Cooperation with laboratories, social labor inspection
• Conducting audits and reviews of working conditions in the field of health and safety
• Organizing and conducting training in the field of health and safety
• Preparation of internal acts concerning health and safety at work
• Overseeing the EMS and its effectiveness, ensuring compliance with legal requirements and their continuous improvement.
• Cooperation with administrative bodies and certification bodies.
• Reporting to top management on the functioning of the EMS
Who we are looking for
MSc or BSc in safety engineering minimum 2 years of experience in a manufacturing plant.
• Strong understanding and in-depth knowledge of SAFETY Regulatory requirements.
• Strong training delivery skills
• Strong knowledge and understanding of high risk works i.e. at height, in confined space
• Strong knowledge of chemical related regulations & Hazards.
• Computer skills: office software (Excel, Access and Word)
• Good English skill (Speaking, listening, writing, reading)
• Good communicator, strong interpersonal skills, promoter of cross-department cooperation.
• Ability to work in a matrix organization
What we offer
We aim to lead the way. Not just for our customers, but for our employees too. That is why we strive to create a collaborative environment in which we can all succeed, and a culture through which we can all share ideas, develop our expertise and advance our careers. We engage in building an inclusive work culture that offers equal opportunities for all employees irrespective of their diverse backgrounds. As you would expect from a world-leading organisation, we will also reward your contribution with a competitive salary and benefits. With all this and more, imagine what you could do?
If our teams can improve battery performance, IMAGINE WHAT YOU COULD DO?Złóż aplikację