RBM Poland - H&S Manager Project
Rechargeable Battery Materials
Posted on 30-11-2022
Reducing harmful vehicle emissions. Giving new life to used metals. Powering the cars of the future. As a global materials and technology group, we apply our specialist knowledge to offer materials and solutions that are essential to everyday life. We aim to be a clear world leader in materials for clean mobility and recycling and have turned our sustainability approach into an even greater competitive advantage. With ambitions like this, imagine what you could do?
About Rechargeable Battery Materials
We are all on the move. Umicore’s rechargeable battery materials give people autonomy and connectivity. We are a pioneer in battery materials that give added range and performance to electric vehicles. Our materials also ensure longer battery life for portable electronics. To enable our customers to produce even better performing batteries we cannot stand still. We need to find new ways to do things, discover new solutions and develop new ideas. Which is where you come in.
What you will be doing
- Ensure policies, procedures and training programmes for project Health and Safety (H&S) are developed and adhered to and meet all corporate policies, guidelines and legislative requirements for all needed EIAs and other H&S operating licenses
- Project safety (Co-work with RBMP Environmental Project Manager , EPCm and GC’s) ：Continuous manage, monitor and improve the project safety, to install the needed company safety policies & regulations and necessary measures in place, provides safety orientation to all sub-contractors and ensure the compliance of safety regulations
- EHS design input/review to engineering team
- Single point of contact within PTE for coordination PSSR (executed by RBMP EHS Department - OPS)
- Co-work with project team and process engineering team to conduct PSM for new processes (PSM within RBMP EHS Department - OPS)
Who we are looking for
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the H&S field preferably in chemical manufacturing new projects or new factory setting up
- Strong understanding and in-depth knowledge of Health and Safety Regulatory requirements
- Demonstrated interpersonal and leadership skills
- Min bachelor degree in occupational Health and Safety, etc
- Ability to influence internal and external teams, manage contractors to meet Umicore EHS requirements
- Good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
- Solid experience in H&S management system, especially in project H&S and PSM, etc
What we offer
We aim to lead the way. Not just for our customers, but for our employees too. That is why we strive to create a collaborative environment in which we can all succeed, and a culture through which we can all share ideas, develop our expertise and advance our careers. We engage in building an inclusive work culture that offers equal opportunities for all employees irrespective of their diverse backgrounds. As you would expect from a world-leading organisation, we will also reward your contribution with a competitive salary and benefits. With all this and more, imagine what you could do?
If our teams can improve battery performance, IMAGINE WHAT YOU COULD DO?