RBM Poland - Facility & Utilities Supervisor
Poland - Nysa
Rechargeable Battery Materials
Reducing harmful vehicle emissions. Giving new life to used metals. Powering the cars of the future. As a global materials and technology group, we apply our specialist knowledge to offer materials and solutions that are essential to everyday life. We aim to be a clear world leader in materials for clean mobility and recycling and have turned our sustainability approach into an even greater competitive advantage. With ambitions like this, imagine what you could do?
About Rechargeable Battery Materials
We are all on the move. Umicore’s rechargeable battery materials give people autonomy and connectivity. We are a pioneer in battery materials that give added range and performance to electric vehicles. Our materials also ensure longer battery life for portable electronics. To enable our customers to produce even better performing batteries we cannot stand still. We need to find new ways to do things, discover new solutions and develop new ideas. Which is where you come in.
What you will be doing
- In the area of Building Management: Maintenance, contribution to the expansion and revamping of building facilities, as well as all administrative tasks involved (tax matters, land and factory registration)
- Contact with authorities according to issues and management of the Umicore buildings according to polish law regulations
- Water and Sewer management (topics connected with supplier and authorities)
- In the area of Utilities Management: Organizing and improving planned maintenance for utilities through SAP PM (Preventive Maintenance module), Budgeting as well as following up costs of utilities equipment and monitoring utilities service contracts
- Development, recommendation, implementation and update of SOP (Standard Operations Procedure)
- In the area of Energy management: Monitoring and reporting energy usage and regulations, as well as target setting for energy reduction
Who we are looing for
Bachelor degree with 10 years working experience in the area of Facility and Utilities Management in a multi-disciplinary environment. Automotive working experience is a plus.
• Understanding of Life Cycle Management
• Understanding and applying various laws necessary for fixed asset management (Building law, local tax law etc.)
• Knowledge of drawings, specification, quote understanding, for supervision of construction and expansion phase of buildings
• Knowledge of license work flow
• Data analysis skills
• Energy management knowledge
• Change & project management know-how
• Good written and spoken Polish and English communication
• Ability to identify, define and solve problems
• Ability to define needs, propose solutions and promote change
• Analytical thinking, problem solving ability
• Self-motivation, reasonable, open minded, organization skills and adaptability to change team spirit
What we offer
We aim to lead the way. Not just for our customers, but for our employees too. That is why we strive to create a collaborative environment in which we can all succeed, and a culture through which we can all share ideas, develop our expertise and advance our careers. We engage in building an inclusive work culture, that offers equal opportunities for all employees irrespective of their diverse backgrounds. As you would expect from a world-leading organisation, we will also reward your contribution with a competitive salary and benefits. With all this and more, imagine what you could do?
Since this is a greenfield project, we are looking for specialist candidates to get our site started.
We look forward to receiving your application!
If our teams can improve battery performance, IMAGINE WHAT YOU COULD DO?