RBM Poland - Expansion Setup Manager
Rechargeable Battery Materials
Production, Business Development
Posted on 18-11-2022
Reducing harmful vehicle emissions. Giving new life to used metals. Powering the cars of the future. As a global materials and technology group, we apply our specialist knowledge to offer materials and solutions that are essential to everyday life. We aim to be a clear world leader in materials for clean mobility and recycling and have turned our sustainability approach into an even greater competitive advantage. With ambitions like this, imagine what you could do?
What you will be doing
Purpose of the function is to support and coordinate the setup and start-up of new RBM expansions to achieve a timely and successful start of operations.
- on-site coordination between the CAPEX project team, commissioning/qualification team and operational setup team
- responsible for monitoring progress, detecting deviations with potential impact on overall timing, cost and scope of the site setup & defining actions to remediate deviations with all stakeholders
- coordinate inter-site or BU wide standardized topics
- be operational counterpart for engineering teams during engineering conceptual phase
- support implementation of new operational and logistics concepts
- gather potential improvements, evaluate their effectiveness
About Rechargeable Battery Materials
We are all on the move. Umicore’s rechargeable battery materials give people autonomy and connectivity. We are a pioneer in battery materials that give added range and performance to electric vehicles. Our materials also ensure longer battery life for portable electronics. To enable our customers to produce even better performing batteries we cannot stand still. We need to find new ways to do things, discover new solutions and develop new ideas. Which is where you come in.
Who we are looking for
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in engineering or other technical / technological / process background
- Project management experience with a minimum of 2 years of experience in a project leadership role
- Operational management experience in an industrial environment
- Experience in change management
- Ability to lead and motivate as well as maintain a high morale among the members of the organization
- Capable of managing several priorities under time restraint and meet deadlines
- Good knowledge of product and manufacturing processes
- Excellent written and spoken English and Polish communication
- Strong interpersonal skills, promoter of cross-department cooperation
What we offer
We aim to lead the way. Not just for our customers, but for our employees too. That is why we strive to create a collaborative environment in which we can all succeed, and a culture through which we can all share ideas, develop our expertise and advance our careers. We engage in building an inclusive work culture that offers equal opportunities for all employees irrespective of their diverse backgrounds. As you would expect from a world-leading organisation, we will also reward your contribution with a competitive salary and benefits. With all this and more, imagine what you could do?
Since this is a greenfield project, we are looking for specialists candidates to get our site grow.
We look forward to receiving your application!
If our teams can improve battery performance, IMAGINE WHAT YOU COULD DO?