Rechargeable Battery Materials
Reducing harmful vehicle emissions. Giving new life to used metals. Powering the cars of the future. As a global materials and technology group, we apply our specialist knowledge to offer materials and solutions that are essential to everyday life. We aim to be a clear world leader in materials for clean mobility and recycling and have turned our sustainability approach into an even greater competitive advantage. With ambitions like this, imagine what you could do?
About Rechargeable Battery Materials
We are all on the move. Umicore’s rechargeable battery materials give people autonomy and connectivity. We are a pioneer in battery materials that give added range and performance to electric vehicles. Our materials also ensure longer battery life for portable electronics. To enable our customers to produce even better performing batteries we cannot stand still. We need to find new ways to do things, discover new solutions and develop new ideas. Which is where you come in.
What you will be doing
1. SAP System deploy (SAP-PM) and development
• Cross systems support/communication: interfaces, testing
• Implement right equipment structure / hierarchy in SAP-PM
• Setting the menus and adapting the software to achieve a more efficient application
• The authorization assignment of the different users (profiles)
• Managing the SAP procedures and work instructions
• Making proposals for changes, innovations and replacements in his area of work based on experience or findings to increase efficiency and reduce costs.
• Checking proper SAP use (article management, suppliers, tree structure, preventive maintenance plan, work orders, etc.) so that a smooth flow of work orders, orders, etc. is guaranteed.
• Train staff and new users in the use of supporting software
• First line of help in the use of software and for internal customers understand what master data is and where different Material Master parameters are stored in SAP
• Taking care of the functional helpdesk.
Who we are looking for
• At least of 2 - 4 years of related SAP/ERP experience
• Effective knowledge of computerised maintenance management systems (SAP PM), experience in SAP PM and knowledge of NetWeaver Business Client is a plus
• Root cause analysis
• Reports creating and data analysis
• Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft office product including Word, Excel, Access, Visio, PowerPoint and Outlook
• SharePoint workflow experience
• Access or SQL Database experience
• Experience with Qlik sense or other systems of analysing data is a plus
• Speaks and writes English and Polish fluently in order to be able to understand professional literature and manuals and to transfer them to others.
• Strong sense of responsibility.
• Decisive and result-oriented.
• Organizational skills and the ability to meet conflicting deadlines
• Communication with internal and external stakeholders and relationship building
• Innovative and creative in collecting information and developing ideas.
• Strong statistical, analytical and problem solving ability
• Ability to work accurately and independently.
• Flexible and complete tasks independently under time pressure.
• Opening to continue to learn and develop their career
What we offer
We aim to lead the way. Not just for our customers, but for our employees too. That is why we strive to create a collaborative environment in which we can all succeed, and a culture through which we can all share ideas, develop our expertise and advance our careers. We engage in building an inclusive work culture that offers equal opportunities for all employees irrespective of their diverse backgrounds. As you would expect from a world-leading organisation, we will also reward your contribution with a competitive salary and benefits. With all this and more, imagine what you could do?
Since this is a greenfield project, we are looking for specialist candidates to get our site started.
We look forward to receiving your application!
If our teams can improve battery performance, IMAGINE WHAT YOU COULD DO?